Following on from my series of gift ideas for specific ages – it’s now time to inspire you with some gift ideas for 6-year-olds. I’ve selected 10 that I’m happy to recommend but if you don’t find anything suitable from these ten, take a minute and look at my full range of toys for six to eight-year-olds here.
- Ludo – €9.50This retro board game is for two to four players. The aim is to get your counters home before anyone else.
- Magnetic Putty Peeps – €9.99This is part of the Putty Peeps range so it has all the typical characteristics – it doesn’t dry out, it bounces, stretches and moulds easily and it comes with a set of plastic eyes. But, on top of this, it’s magnetic and it comes with a strong magnet.
- Glow in the Dark 3D Planets – €9.99Make your own 3D hanging mobile with these 3D glow in the dark planets.
- Connect4 – €10.75This travel version is perfect for two people to play with.
- Wooden Jigsaw of Ireland – €11.99This 32 piece jigsaw will have any six-year-old familiar with where each county is, in no time.
- Decoupage Made Easy – €14.50
This science kit is suitable for children aged 6+
Provided your six-year-old can read, they will be able to enjoy this fun acting game.
This craft caddy is a perfect gift for a creative child as it has so many different craft materials in it.
All Lottie Dolls and Accessories on my website are now reduced, so there’s no better time to pick one (or two!) up!
I hope this has helped give you some inspiration on what to buy for a six year old’s birthday party gift. If not, check out my full range, which includes more affordable toys and more expensive toys, here
And, if you’re looking for some inspiration on gifts for other aged children, check out my blog as I’m working towards having a full set soon!
Thanks for reading,