- Will I have my order by Christmas? You can only order stock from me that I have in my storeroom. If you place your order with me before noon Monday to Thursday, you should receive it the next day. If it’s placed on Friday to Sunday, it should be delivered the following Tuesday. I use GLS for delivery and I find them brilliant. Most orders are delivered within 24 hours of being dispatched from me.
2. Do you deliver to addresses abroad? Generally not. However, if you message me with the item you are looking for, I can get you a price for sending it with An Post. These orders aren’t tracked and delivery is by weight, so if your order is wooden, it probably isn’t worth it. You may have to pay me extra money as it will cost me more to post.
3. My order hasn’t arrived. Where is it? All the orders I dispatch have a tracking code. GLS will send you this once your order is up on their system. If your order hasn’t arrived within 5 working days, contact me. Most of the time when this happens, a neighbour has signed for your package and has forgotten to pass it on to you. The person who has signed for it will be named on your tracking page on the GLS website. Since I opened my shop over 3 years ago, only one parcel has gone completely missing. Others have been temporarily lost but always located, so try not to worry too much, the chances of you getting your lost items are extremely high.
4. Can you send my order in an unmarked box? Yes, no problem. It’s always worth asking in the comments box to make double sure. I am environmentally conscious, so where possible, I re-use boxes that have come to me with toys. If it’s a box that has been delivered to me with toys and it has recognisable brands or toy names on it, I’ll black these out so little eyes won’t know what’s inside!
5. When is the last day to order in time for Christmas? The answer to this question is ‘the sooner the better’. Coming close to Christmas, I’ll be receiving less stock into my shop so quite a few of my lines will get sold out. If you see what you want, don’t delay in buying it, if you can. It’s very hard to put a date as to when it will be too risky to buy if you want it for Christmas. I’m not a risk taker, so I wouldn’t buy after Wednesday 20th December if you want it on time for Christmas.
6. Will you be open over the Christmas holidays? My shop is always open but orders placed after the 20th December will not be dispatched until Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Read this blog for more information on how to Track your Order Online.
If you are still looking for some gift ideas, here’s a list of toys that cost €20.