This is the time of year when my cheaper range of toys flies out. I call these my pocket money toys or my stocking fillers. Here are my top 10 best selling stocking fillers for 2017….
- Flying Gliders – these are cheap and cheerful at just €1 each.
Flying gliders retro pocket money toys
- Kaleidoscopes – I stock these in pink/red, yellow and blue and they cost €3.50 each
Goki – Toy Kaleidoscopes for children
- Putty Peeps – Despite this being a bit more expensive than other pocket money toys, I can’t keep enough of this in my shop. They cost €7 each and I stock them in 6 different colours
- Whoopee Cushions – Bring back the old-fashioned fun! Whoopee cushions cost only €2.50 and you can get so much laughter from just one.
Self Inflating whoopee cushion
- Toothbrush Timers – these 3-minute egg timers come attached to little wooden characters and there is space behind them to keep your toothbrush. They cost €4.99 each.
- Finger Monsters – these quirky little characters have lots of wobble in them. Pull their arms and they stretch out. They are simple but lots of fun and they cost only €1.50 each.
Finger monsters pocket money toys fidgets
- Fairy Gliders – although not quite as popular as the Flying Gliders, the Fairy variety is also very popular and cost €1 each too.
Fairy Glider Pocket Money Toys
- Googly Eye Pens – new to my 2017 range of toys are these GoGoPo pens. They cost €2 each
- Spy Pen with Invisible Ink and UV Light These are very clever pens that write invisible messages. Then turn on the UV light that is built into the lid and your message appears!
Spy Pen with Invisible Ink and UV light
- Temporary Tattoos – I also sell a lot of the Jewellery tattoos but the yellow pack slightly outsells the pink pack. They cost €5 for the pack
Melissa and Doug Children’s temporary tattoos – metallic ones
Click on ‘Pocket Money Toys‘ to see my full range. I have 151 toys in this category so if the above doesn’t interest you, I’m sure you’ll find one or two that do!.