This is the time of year when my cheaper range of toys flies out. I call these my pocket money toys or my stocking fillers. Here are my top 10 best selling stocking fillers for 2017….
- Flying Gliders – these are cheap and cheerful stocking fillers.
- Kaleidoscopes – I stock these in pink/red, yellow and blue.
- Fluffy Keyrings – I stock these in pastel or neon colours.
- Whoopee Cushions – Bring back the old-fashioned fun! These self inflating whooppee cushions are so much fun for all ages!
- Spy Glasses – these have rearview mirrors so you can see what is happening behind you!
- Finger Monsters – these quirky little characters have lots of wobble in them. Pull their arms and they stretch out. They are simple but lots of fun and they cost only €1.50 each.
Finger monsters pocket money toys fidgets
- Fairy Gliders – although not quite as popular as the Flying Gliders, the Fairy variety is also very popular and cost €1 each too.
Fairy Glider Pocket Money Toys
- Googly Eye Pens – new to my 2017 range of toys are these GoGoPo pens. They cost €2 each
- Spy Pen with Invisible Ink and UV Light These are very clever pens that write invisible messages. Then turn on the UV light that is built into the lid and your message appears!
Spy Pen with Invisible Ink and UV light
- Temporary Tattoos – I also sell a lot of the Jewellery tattoos but the yellow pack slightly outsells the pink pack. They cost €5 for the pack
Melissa and Doug Children’s temporary tattoos – metallic ones
Click on ‘Pocket Money Toys‘ to see my full range. I have 151 toys in this category so if the above doesn’t interest you, I’m sure you’ll find one or two that do!.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for some wooden stocking fillers that cost less than €5, some pocket money toys that cost less than €2 or stocking fillers that cost less than €2.50, read this blog.
PS. You might be interested in seeing what my best selling toys were in 2016
or my list of toys that cost €20 as these make great Christmas gifts.