Djeco Animals Dominoes
The Djeco Animals Dominoes comes in a gorgeous sturdy cube. Inside 28 cardboard animal dominoes ( the underside of each domino piece has dots). The aim of the game is to match the pieces to make a long line of cards. This can be done on your own, or as part of a game.
If you are playing Djeco Animal Dominoes as a game:
- Give each played 7 domino pieces
- Put the remainder in the middle of the table and lift the top card off and put it down.
- The first player has to match the head or tail of the card with one of their cards. If they can’t, they must lift a card from the pile.
- The next player can add a card to either end of the domino trail and likewise, if they can’t, they must pick up a card from the pile.
- The winner is the player who gets rid of all their dominos first.
Packaged and designed beautifully by Djeco
Recommended for children aged 3+