Scratch Art Key Rings – Party Pack from Melissa and Doug
New to my range of Melissa and Doug stock are these Scratch Art Key Rings. The pack has enough to make 6 keyrings:
- 6 Key Chains
- 6 Scratch Art Inserts
- 6 Wooden Stylus Tools
- and Instructions
Use the wooden stylus to scratch a design on the scratch art inserts. The scratched area turns from black to rainbow colours.
Here are some ideas of how you could use this party pack:
- Get your child to design all of them and give them as presents to grandparents. God parents, teachers etc for Christmas or birthdays.
- Bring them out next time you’re having another family over and everyone will be occupied making their own key ring.
- Split the pack up and use them as party favours/going home presents after your child’s party.
- Make up Christmas crackers and put one in each cracker.
- Have it as a birthday party activity and then each child can bring it home as a memory of the party.
However you decide to use them, I think you’ll find that your child/children will love them and they will also be proud of the end result. Melissa and Doug recommend the Scratch Art Key Rings Party Pack for children and adults aged 4+.