Static Electricity Science Kit
Learn all about electricity with this static electricity science kit from Magnoidz.
Experiments in this kit include:
- how to make a Van de Graaff Generator
- how to create static electricity using the Van de Graaff Generator
- how to cause interesting phenomena using familar objects
- how to light a fluorescent tube
- how to attract an empty can
- how to bend a stream of water
- how to become a path for electricity
You will also learn all about lightening, static build up and discharge and about everyday objects that use static electricity.
This science kit is recommended for children aged 6+ with adult supervision.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3, as small parts can be a choking hazard.